Monday, December 31, 2012

Brief Note for my Friends and more to end 2012



Is not news 2012 was a bitch for me. I started trying to be positive and with the hope that the disaster of the second half of 2011 was about to end. Little did I knew. However, it has been a shitty year all over. Back where I come from violence and political fanaticism was the order of the day. In Europe the economical crisis has pissed up many, and the USA is following their steps as they failed to compromise to avoid going over the fiscal cliff. In sports money won again, with the Ripley project paying off in Miami. Deaths, disappointments, unemployment have been the order of the day for many, including me. I will not go all over them, just fill the blanks.

It is in those moments that some people offers their hand to help, even when it is just to hear you whine about your fucking bad luck. It was no different for me. I want to thank all of them (you know who you are) and hope that the 2013 shows us a better face. There are times to cry and times to laugh and most of us are eager for a few laughs. This year will be of many changes, at least for me, and I am eager to share them, good or bad, and waiting to celebrate yours, to keep celebrating (which includes tears and sad faces) this thing we call life. Happy 2013 y’all! My love to wherever in the world you are.

No comments: